Are you looking for help with your blog, book launch or business?
I have more than twelve years of experience working with bloggers and business owners to highlight their best content and to make their endeavors shine! With eight years of social media and group management, I have experience with multiple niches and industries that make me flexible and adaptable to whatever your needs are!
If you are overwhelmed with the little details, feel too busy or just want to spend more time focusing on the parts of your business that you love, you’ve come to the right place!
I know first hand that running a business as a blogger, author or entrepreneur in any field is hard work. But you don’t have to do it alone!
I love what I do and I’m passionate about helping you thrive. I look forward to getting to be a part of your success story!
I have a wide variety of skills that I’ve honed over the years that I’ve been working with my clients, and I’m constantly learning new skills! I’m flexible and adaptable to many different business and blogging niches and am a quick and confident learner. These are some highlights of some of the skills I’ve used to help other successful entrepreneurs over the years.
- GoodReads Librarian Status to easily create and manage book and author profiles
- Facebook Fan Group Management and Engagement
- Creating a social media and blogging “Street Team” for exposure
- Curating lists of relevant prominent figures or bloggers for endorsements.
- Images for Social Media Sharing.
- Social Media “coverage” Management.
- Giveaway and Blog Tour Management.
Social Media and Group Management
- Facebook Group Administration and Monitoring
- Facebook Page Content Scheduling.
- Facebook Page Response/Monitoring.
- Twitter Content Scheduling (using Buffer or scheduling app of choice.)
- Pinterest Scheduling.
- Instagram Posting.
- Blog Post Formatting.
- Round-Up Style Posts.
- Simple Pinterest and Facebook Friendly Images.
- Series Planning (and coordination).
- Proof Reading.
- Weekly Newsletter Creation and scheduling.
- Customer Email Response.
- Short Audio-to-Text Transcriptions.
Creating and Maintaining a Strong Team
- Asana Setup for Team Collaboration and brand planning.
- Contributor and Team Management.
- Coordinating with affiliates for sales and special product launches.
SEO Content Building, Data Entry, and Documentation
- Using keyword tools to write keyword-rich content and blog posts.
- Use of Google Drive, Google Documents, Google Spreadsheets and more in a team and solo environment to collect data.
- Use Google Spreadsheets to create user-friendly team processes and plans.
- Research using Google Search.
Ready to hire me?
I’m excited to chat with you about how we can team up and begin buidling your success story!