Looking for help with your blog or small business? I can help you!
I’ve worked with quite a few business owners, bloggers and authors. And as I business owner and blogger myself for the past 1o years, I know that running a business or a blog is hard work. But you don’t have to do it all alone. If you are overwhelmed, too busy, or just want to spend more time focusing on the things you love, you’ve come to the right place. Helping you thrive is my passion. I love what I do, and I love that I get to be a part of your success story.
I do all sorts of things behind the scenes for my clients: from helping with a menu plan service to creating round ups and series content! These are just a few examples of things I help out with on a regular basis or have experience in.
- Blog Post Formatting.
- Round Up Posts.
- Simple Pinterest Friendly Images.
- Contributor Blog Management.
- Series Planning (and coordination).
- Proof Reading.
- Weekly Newsletter Creation.
- Customer Email Response.
- Short Audio-to-Text Transcriptions.
Social Media Manager
- Facebook Page Content Scheduling.
- Facebook Page Response/Monitoring.
- Facebook Group Administration.
- Twitter Management (scheduling via Buffer or your software of choice)
- Pinterest Scheduling
- Book Launch Group and Social Campaign Management (for Authors)
More about Me
Chantel Brankshire is a believer in dreams that come true. She is a lover of simple beauty, springtime, gardens and barefoot summer days. Though born and raised in the great North-West, she absolutely loves her life down South and has no intention of ever leaving. She is a hard worker, and a free spirit who doesn’t believe in giving up on the things you want the most out of life.
Working from home was a long time dream, now becoming a reality. Being a Virtual Assistant and Social Media Manager is truly her dream job and she loves all the people she works with and seeing their dreams come true too.
She married her best friend and sweetheart in 2009. They have one tiny red-headed daughter who is their pride and joy and the reason they laugh so much.
Here’s a few more fun facts about Chantel
- My best friend and I married brothers. Best decision ever.
- I absolutely get giddy about fireflies.
- Lemonade is my favorite thing ever. Except for Sweet Tea and Lemonade.
- I want to be a farmer someday.
- Cooking is art. I love art that you can eat.
- I was published for the first time when I was 4 years old. I wrote a four line poem about whales. I thought I’d really made it in life.
I started my blog in 2002. I had no idea what I was doing. Now I know it.
I once thought I wanted to drive heavy equipment. 20 years later, I’m still terrified of driving on the interstate.
- I first started working from home at 18 when I started doing Web Design. I’ve never regretted being determined to follow my heart and make a way to do what I love from home. Even though it’s definitely not hard-core web design anymore.
- I had no idea how much I would laugh as a mom. Or love. Or cry. It’s amazing.